Great Summer Finds at Gap!

When I started this blog, I promised some posts on fashion. ...yeah, never happened. So I figured, what better time to start than now? Especially since I've found some amazing things at Gap lately. I've never been much of a Gap fan, but I'm loving their summer selection. The dresses especially...very much my style! Think clean, un-fussy dresses and simple tops with chunky accessories. I'm loving gold lately... Anyway, here are my finds!

* I cheated and tried to find pics of what I bought in the store, online...but a few things were not on the site. So I had to actually photograph a few things. But all of these items can be found in-store. All pictures are of items I purchased, in the exact colors :)

I love this black empire waist dress. It's so simple, but little touches like the pocket on the chest are so cute! It's super comfy! Also, pockets in dresses make me happy. I want to go back for all the colors! $39.50


This simple white shift dress is super versatile and comfy. I like to wear mine belted. $40


Such a unique little dress! I love the pom pom details across the chest and the ruffle along the bottom. It comes with removable straps as well. $50.00


Couldn't find a pic of this on Gap's website, so I had to bust out the camera! This is such a comfy little cotton dress. Again, you could belt this as well for a different look. I love the stripe detailing at the bottom (and the pockets of course!) $60.00

Blame the whole shopping spree on this fabulous necklace. I saw this in the window and it sucked me right in! I love the hammered design of this. It's very versatile--works great for dressier occasions or more casual looks. Looks awesome with any color-- I especially love it with a hot pink strapless cotton dress I have, as well as with navy, black, white.....any color really! $49




Happy shopping :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment