The Balm: Shady Lady Palette


I'll just be honest, usually small palettes like this (think the ones by Urban Decay) usually disappoint me. They usually only have a few colors I like and I almost always find myself having to reach for other eye shadows to round it out...like a good highlight and a good dark shade. This one seriously has it all. All of the colors are amazingly pigmented as well. While there is a great range of different colors included in the palette, they actually could all pair and combine really nicely to create a countless amount of looks. The palette contains 9 colors--6 eye shadows and 3 shadow/liners. I also absolutely love the packaging. Not just the cutesy leopard print, but I love how small and sleek it is. It's very portable (especially with the giant mirror inside). The fact that they've wasted no space on awkward, useless applicators that would just go into the trash is also a plus. And because good ingredients are always a plus in my book, I've got to mention the fact that it earned Sephora's "Natural Seal".

OH, and did I mention all shadows in the palette can be used wet or dry??




You can get this limited edition (Sephora exclusive) palette for $38 at sephora.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment