My MAC blushes!

I currently own three MAC blushes (inc. mineralized skin finish) which I’ll show you and swatch today. I’m too much of a poor student to buy all the blushes I long after, if I was rich the first place I would go to would be MAC! Anyway, here they are!

blush 083

Top to bottom -

1) Mineralized blush in Moon River (LE)

2) Hipness blush (LE)

3) Mineralized Skin Finish in Porcelain pink (LE?)

I’m sorry they are all Limited Edition again – I’m obviously a sucker for the LE ranges!

moonriver

My first MAC blush – and I adore it. I don’t wear it much as I really don’t want it to run out, but the colour is beautiful on my pale pasty cheeks and it really brightens my face up. I adore the highlight colour in it and it is just so beautiful to look at, I could stare at it all day.

machipness2

The newest blush in my collection – Hipness. I adore the starfish on the packaging but hate the green case, but I don’t mind all too much as the colour of the product is very unique and stunning. This looks like a beautiful coral pink on my cheeks – which you can see better in the full-face picture. I wore this out yesterday teamed with Ever Hip lipstick and felt very glamorous! Hipness is beautiful summer colour which I’ll be wearing lots in the next few months!

porcelainpink

I bought this last summer at the airport before a holiday, and honestly didn’t take it out of the box until a few weeks ago as I wasn’t sure if I liked it that much. I was wrong! This is SO beautiful on my cheeks I can’t believe I was so stupid as to not open it sooner. It really brightens and warms my face up and I think it may be the best suiting MSF for my complexion. It looks very natural on my cheeks and the shimmer is barely noticeable which I really like. My new fav!

I absolutely adore and treasure everyone of these blushes – so cheesy and lame, but true! I really don’t have anything as beautiful and unique as these three in my collection and I’m very proud that I own them. I know I don’t have many, but the things that I do buy from MAC I know I will love forever. I guess I’m glad in a way to not own much of it, as then I wouldn’t be grateful that I have these three, does that make sense? I’m rambling! Haha.

Do you guys own any of these blushes? Which is your favourite?

What MAC products do you have which you love and adore??

0 comments:

Post a Comment