My New Vanity Dresser!

Morning girlies! 

I wanted somewhere to post my excitement about the new vanity my Mum just bought me for my new room!  If any of you follow my twitter, you will know that I’m decorating my room at my parents house in Essex.  I imagine it to be shabby chic, rustic romance, cream lace, vintage boudoir.  I haven't decorated my room since I was 15 so its much needed!

I’ve always wanted a dresser table with a mirror and drawers since I was a little girl, and we finally found the perfect one!

dresseer

How gorgeous is it! It is truly perfect.  It was made in the 1800s, so it is antique and just stunning.  I can’t wait to get it!  I also adore the fact that it has little keyholes on all the little drawers, I’ve always wanted that as well!!

dresser2

There is the slight problem of how on earth I’m going to get it in my room, as I live in the attic and there is no way its going to get up the spiral staircase to my room, so I need to brainstorm options with my parents!

I hope you like it! I will definitely be posting before and after pictures of my room once its done!

Does anybody else have a vanity dresser table? Show me yours for inspiration!! What do you keep in your drawers?

XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment