Liz Earle – Tone & Moisturize!

After trying out and falling in love with Liz Earle’s Hot Cloth Cleanser, I was asked if I’d like to try out the toner and moisturizer to complete the whole regime, and obviously I jumped at the chance! 

IMG_0005

Both smell gorgeous (in my opinion) – very fresh and natural and the packaging is again mature, neat and looks great on my bathroom shelf.

Instant Boost Skin Tonic

So lovely and refreshing, I use this after I take my makeup off and I’m always surprised at how much more makeup is left on the cotton pad – I feel like it definitely removes all dirt and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean.  I also use this occasionally in the morning to wake my face up.  A lovely product to use and the 200ml bottle is massive, it’s going to last a very long time!

Skin Repair Moisturizer for Normal/Combination skin

I’m always weary about trying out new moisturizers as they are the most likely product to give me spots, and this was, unfortunately, no exception.  I really, really wanted this to work with my skin, after hearing so many good things about it on other blogs and makeupalley.com, but although it moisturized my face, it also brought me up in a few pimples.  I’m sure that if I’d kept on using it, my skin would have adjusted but I was so scared off being left spotty for the holiday season that I gave up after two weeks of use.  I’ll try this again in the summer, when this horrible cold, winter weather goes away and when my skin isn’t dry and temperamental anymore and of course I’ll update you all!

IMG_0010 011

All in all, the whole Liz Earle range is very luxurious and makes me feel like a real woman, in a way that no other regimes I’ve tried have (as silly as that sounds!).  I love using a three step regime and these three products used together make my face feel clean and nourished, its just a shame the moisturizer gave me spots!

Do you use the whole Liz Earle range? What’s your favourite three step regime?

P.S – These products were sent to me free of charge however all opinions expressed are truthful and honest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment