Bourjois event & Intense eye shadows!

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be invited to Bourjois HQ to have a look at some of their new products being launched.  I have always been a fan of Bourjois, I love their colour ranges and packaging and I remember stealing my mum’s Bourjois eye shadows when growing up, so I was very excited to see their new collections!

b1

We were introduced to the new So Laque Ultra Shine & 10 day anti chip nail polishes, their new bronzing range (all of which will feature in a separate post), as well as the new little round pot ‘Intense’ eye shadows .  We were able to play around with the new products and get our nails ‘WAH-ed’ whilst snacking on marshmallows accompanied by a rather delicious chocolate fountain!

b3

I picked up three eye shadows to take home with me; 05 (a blue/green teal), 08 (chocolate brown) and 01 (gold shimmer).  They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I am in love with them. 
You all know that I prefer shimmer eye shadows to matte so I obviously picked up the most shimmery-est (ha!) yet surprisingly the formula is smooth, with no bits of chunky glitter in sight.  There is hardly any fall out when using the shadows and they are just as pigmented on the skin as they are in the pot. 
These shadows are also made from 87% mineral pigments, they are hypoallergenic and also paraben and fragrance free.

b4 bu5

I used all three of the shadows in the EOTD above – the gold all over the lid up to the brow bone, the teal on the outer corner and in the crease of my eye, and the brown underneath my lower lash line. 

shadwps1
b2 
There is a good variety of other shades available, from a smokey black and grey to an intense purple and peach and they retail at £6.99 in Boots & Superdrug.

What are your favourite Bourjois products?  Have you tried anything from their new ranges yet?

XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment