Sleek ‘Oh So Special’ palette!

I have been dreaming of this palette since the Sleek ‘Destination S’ event earlier this year when I saw a sneak preview of it and I am so glad I finally own it!  Originally this was only going to be released in Sephora stores in Europe, but for some reason its now available here in Superdrug stores so I’m super happy we’ve got a chance to get this as well.

12

As you can see the colours are stunning, a perfect mix of matt browns and shimmers for day and night.  My favourite colours are Gift Basket, Glitz, Gateau and Celebrate (basically all the shimmery ones).

3

The pigmentation of the eye shadows are superb as are all of the shades in the Sleek palettes, the packaging is still great (slim and classic) and it is great value for money.  You can never ever go wrong with the Sleek Makeup palettes and this one lives up to my expectations of how great they are!

What’s your favourite Sleek Makeup palette?  Have you managed to get your hands on this one?

XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment