Hair HELP!

I have a major dilemma that I need your help with.  I have been platinum, bleach blonde for seven years now and I feel like its time for a change!  I’m about to graduate from university, I’m going to be looking for a job and I feel like I would get taken more seriously and feel more confident if I change my hair colour to a more natural blonde.

I’m thinking surfer chick, beach blonde like Shakira, Olsen Twins, Ivy from 90210, Catherine from The Pierces.

blonde

What do you think?  The thing is, I can’t keep bleaching my hair forever, I just can’t, I’ll have to go natural one day so why not now? 

PROS

  • Get treated more seriously
  • Hair will be in better condition
  • I’ll be able to define my eyebrows more!

CONS

  • Expensive to do roots at a salon every month (I don’t have the money)
  • I won’t look like ‘me’ anymore
  • Hair won’t stand out as much

I’m thinking that in early August after my 23rd birthday I’m going to go to a salon and get my hair dyed a natural blonde, so then I can either grow it out completely after that or so I just get natural highlights on my roots every few months.  I’m also going to get an inch or two cut off because its tooooo long. 
You can see my hair timeline in this post here and below is a picture of my hair as it is now.  As you can see its almost touching my bottom.  I love the length but its getting unmanageable.

hair

I need your opinions, please be honest and let me know if there are any salons you recommend for a ‘natural’ look. 

What do you think?  Help me!

XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment