FOTD

I went out with my class last Thursday to celebrate the end of term, and here is how I wore my make-up for that evening!

March End Of Term 002

March End Of Term 001 

March End Of Term 004

Eyes – UDPP

MAC Nylon and Beauty Marked eyeshadow

The Body Shop eye shadow in 20, black liquid liner & black super-volume mascara

Gosh velvet touch kohl eyeliner pencil

Lips – My favourite lipstick EVER (at the moment!) MAC’s Patiserie

The Body Shop lip liner in 10 Pink Brown

Face – MAC’s Studio finish concealer in NW15

The Body Shop’s all in one face base 02 and Apricot shimmer 12 on the cheeks!

March End Of Term 037

In this photo I was testing out my new Babylis Pro 230 Radiance Straighteners, one side is obviously straightened and the other isn’t.  I normally straighten my hair once a month as I’m scared about damaging it, and kinda prefer my hair wavy.  I do adore the straighteners though, they heat up to 230 VERY quickly and make my hair super straight.

A quick snap of some of me and my class mates from the night -

March End Of Term 084

XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment