The Body Shop Define & Multiply Mascara Review

I’ll start off by saying, although I haven’t yet found my HG mascara, this is one of my favourites – I’m currently on my third tube of this!  I think I generally prefer mascaras with a comb like wand, as it helps me comb through my unruly yet invisible lashes.

I’ll show you the pictures and then tell you what I like/dislike about it.

037

No Mascara -

 013

One Coat -

015

021

019 

Its pretty obvious why I love this mascara, as using just one coat I get the most gorgeous, long, defined lashes that I could possibly achieve.  The colour is a perfect black, my lashes aren't clumpy, or spider like; the comb helps to reach every single lash and separate them.  One coat of this is usually enough for me – I’m not really a mascara girl to be honest – I used to always forget to put it on in the mornings before school, but I do rely on it to make my lashes look long and neat when using lots of eyeshadows.

Two Coats -

027

028

030

Firstly, don’t be put off with how clumpy they do look in these images – I will admit that I am due to buy a new one of these as the formula has become dry, making it looks extra clumpy.  So with two coats, you obviously get a more intense long lash effect.  If the tube was new, the second coat normally helps to comb through the lashes, but just adds an extra coating to volumize more. 

Conclusion – As I said at the beginning, this is one of my favourite mascaras.  I love how I can create long, defined lashes with just one coat of this stuff, I would recommend it to people who prefer comb–shaped mascara wands as its the best I’ve tried.  The packaging is pretty normal – a dark green tube with a silver top, making it nice and sleek to carry around with you.  This retails at £9.50 at all Body Shop stores.

Does anyone else use this mascara?  Are you impressed with the results of one coat?

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment