Catch up & outfits!

Wow, I really am lame huh!  I’m really apologetic for the lack of posts; I’ve been extremely busy and this is the first chance in a week I’ve had to sit down and relax!  I’ve been working non-stop and celebrating my 22nd birthday non stop, so you have to forgive me!

Thank you all SO much for the shoe help on the last post!  I decided to keep both pairs (naughty!) as I couldn’t decide and I loved them both so much for different reasons.  I’ve never showed you my outfits before so I’ll show you two from my birthday celebrations which feature both of the shoes!

outfits2

Outfit 1 – Outside my favourite restaurant, Vanilla on my birthday.  Had a delicious dinner with my family after a day of spa treatments! (Please excuse the wild hair!)  If you follow my twitter then you’ll have seen the pictures of my three course meal which I would eat again every day if I could.

  • Black dress with front zip – H&M
  • Cream lace cardigan – Topshop
  • Navy quilted bag – Ebay
  • Navy/Black Heels – Topshop

Outfit 2 – I celebrated with my girlfriends at Vinopolis on Southbank – we had a wine tasting lesson and then spent the night sipping wine and cocktails!

  • Floral dress – Cult
  • Grey Wedge Shoes – Topshop

Do you like?  I’m obsessed with my floral dress from a new store called Cult which opened in Lakeside last week.   The back of the dress has strings which you can pull tight to create a corset effect which gives you a tiny waist! I love it!

My Mum knows how much I adore massages (I was diagnosed with Scoliosis – curvature of the spine, when I was 11 and had major spine surgery when I was 12 so I’ve always had a dodgy back in need of a good massage) so she took my sister and I to the East River Spa at the Radisson Edwardian hotel next to Canary wharf for some treatments!  I had an aromatherapy massage and then had a Moroccan steam cleansing ritual treatment with my sister.  I really enjoyed the whole experience and will write a full review in the next few weeks.

My gorgeous friends also bought me my favourite kind of things for my 22nd – Makeup of course!  Last year they bought me lots of M.A.C and this year they decided to by me makeup by Bare Minerals, which I’ve been lusting after for ages!  I’m now equipped with the Bare Minerals Get Started Complexion kit which I’ve been using every day!  Also expect reviews soon of what I think of it!

In other news – I am off on holiday this week.  I’ve been looking forward to it SO much as its my first holiday this year.  I am going to Disneyland Paris for a few days, and then to a cottage in the South of France for a while with my family.  I plan to write lots of reviews whilst I’m out there ready to post when I get back.  But you’ll have to excuse my absence for just a while longer, I’m sorry!

Sorry about the essay in this post, I’ll get back to the make-up reviews and tutorials asap.  I’ve also been writing guest posts for Zuneta. Click HERE to read about what I think about Paul & Joe lip lacquers.  I have another post going live on Zuneta tomorrow about Korres Body Butters – which I’m in love with! (Click here to read Korres post!)

What are your favourite spa treatments?  Which outfit do you prefer and have you all been on holiday this year yet? Where did you go and what did you get up to!?

XXXXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment