New Official Facebook Fan Page!

**If you have a facebook account, like my page by clicking below and you can keep up with new videos, posts, discussions, and communicate with me through the Fan Page! I'm excited! See you all there! :)

Hey everyone! So I finally decided to start up an official MakeupByTiffanyD Facebook Fan Page. I've had an older, personal facebook account for years, but it's just for keeping in touch with personal friends and family. I've often thought about accepting all of your friend requests I get on that account and just combining the two, but I wanted to make sure that none of the messages and posts from my family and friends got mixed up with your posts and messages. So creating a brand new, separate fan page was the best option. :) Now I can easily communicate with everyone!

-Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment