Packing make-up for holiday!

I’m leaving for France early tomorow morning and have spent the past few days packing and getting ready.  Its really sad, but one thing I really enjoy doing is packing make-up!  I love going through all my bits and sorting out what I will use and re-discovering products that I love. 

I’m going away for two weeks and have photographed every product I’m taking to show you all.  I’m very aware that I’m probably definitely over packing but I can’t help it!  I’d rather take too much than too less!

IMG_0271

EYES

IMG_0298

  • Sleek Storm palette
  • The Body Shop brown shimmer cubes
  • Bare Study Paint pot
  • MACs Nylon eye shadow, Coco pigment sample and Beauty Marked eye shadow (not pictured!)
  • TBS #42 and #45 eye shadow

IMG_0304

  • The Body Shop Super Volume mascara
  • TBS glitter liner
  • TBS liquid eyeliner
  • Gosh velvet touch eyeliner in Black ink x2 (Just in case one goes walkies!) and Banana
  • Sleek ink pot in black
  • Clinique eyebrow pencil
  • L’Oreal voluminous mascara

LIPS

IMG_0292

  • The Body Shop lip and cheek stain 01
  • TBS hi-shine in #10
  • TBS lipstick in #57
  • Revlon lip-gloss in #21 Pink Crystals
  • MAC lipsticks in Jazzed and Patisserie
  • Barry M lipsticks in #54 and #147
  • Barry M lip gloss in Coral
  • Leichner (unknown brand) red lipstick

IMG_0286

FACE

IMG_0310

  • Lily Lolo mineral foundation in Porcelain
  • Bare Minerals mineral foundation in Fairly light and Mineral veil (not pictured)
  • MAC mineralized skin finishes in Porcelain Pink and Soft and Gentle
  • MAC Hipness blush
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • The Body Shop All in One Face Base in 02
  • TBS Lightening Touch in 03
  • TBS Blusher in 05
  • Rouge Bunny Rouge Bronzing powder
  • MAC Select Cover up concealer in NC15 and Studio Finish concealer in NW15

That’s everything apart from brushes!

This is the make-up bag I’m taking it in -

makeup

I got it a few years ago on EBay for a few pennies and I adore it.  Its really roomy and spacious, and is padded so hopefully my bits won’t get damaged!  I have a smaller MAC make-up bag which I keep on me with all the bits I use regularly in for quick make-up top-ups/refreshments whilst I’m travelling!

Do you think its too much to take away for two weeks? Do let me know!  I did try to narrow it down but I couldn’t anymore!  How much did you all take away on holiday this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment