Graze Nibble Box

Graze is an online company that send out ‘nibble boxes’ weekly so that you can snack on healthy treats instead of biscuits, chocolate and crisps which I’m addicted to.  I’d stumbled across Graze’s website quite a few times before but never really paid attention until I found a code online (XR53H7N) which gave me my first box free and my second half price.  So every Tuesday I get a box (that fits through your letter box) full of four cute treats which I’m always SO excited to get in the post.

IMG_0173

In my first box I got apple and cinnamon flapjacks (ABSOLUTLEY INCREDIBLE!), a cheese, onion and chutney focaccia bread (looks gross but was actually alright!), yin & yang – almonds, cherries, raisins and dark choc buttons (so delicious, espec the dark choc, ha!) and seaweed peanut crackers (one of my fav snacks). 

IMG_0488

In my second box I got ‘cheeky monkey’ – banana, cranberries and walnuts (quite tasty but boring after a while), pitted olives with herbs (haven’t tried these yet, I love olives but I’m slightly scared to try these!), ‘funky gibbon' – milk chocolate, puffed rice, cashews and banana, and vanilla roasted seeds (I scoffed these before I even took a picture, they were lovely!)

nars 016

My third box was my absolute favourite so far!  Honeycomb flapjack, honey nut cashews (absolutely delicious), jaffa cake (hazelnuts, orange raisins and choc buttons) and lightly toasted pistachios! 

The boxes are so cute and I really look forward to Tuesdays now to get my week’s worth of snacks.  Each box is £3.50 (inc p&p), but you can actually use my code and get your first box free and your second half price too – you just need to type XR53H7N into the offer box when you sign up. 

I think this is such an adorable idea and a great way to get people trying different snacks and more healthy foods.  Also, the great thing is that you can cancel at any time or push a box back a few weeks if you can’t afford it for a while etc – which is an option for me at the moment because of my low funds!  They also have a list of all the snacks online and you can click ‘bin’ ‘try’ ‘like’ ‘love’ or ‘send soon’ on them so that they have an idea of your favourite tastes and you can tell them what you never want to receive, or what you want to try in your next box.  You can visit their website here!

Have you tried Graze before?  What are your favourite healthy snacks?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment