May purchases!

My local Boots has been renovated, and it looks fantastic. It has the nice new shelving units, the big new makeup counters, self service tills, everything! Yes, it has the new Models own make-up range as well, which I drooled at for ages when I visited. I bought a few bits and bobs that I’d been wanting to try out.

Boots Original Beauty Formula Hand Cream

MAY HAUL 036 MAY HAUL 038

I love this hand cream!! I picked it up as I already love the Original beauty formula range (you can see my post on the cleanser HERE) and at the moment, everything in the range is half price! This was under £2, bargain! It smells delicious, the packaging is just adorable, it leaves me with smooth hands and it is also the perfect size to carry around in my handbag. I usually need a generous pea size about to moisturize my whole hands and the tube is 45ml, so hopefully it’ll last me a while. I think the packaging is really unique; it looks like a metal covering, but its actually squeezy, so it doesn’t dent which is a bonus. On the packaging it says it contains lavender oil, and I know lavender scents can sometimes be overpowering, but this is so subtle and smells more like rose with a hint of lavender, which I like. I am probably going to pick another of these up soon whilst the offer is still on, as I can see myself using this lots!

Boots 17

Boots had a wicked offer on their 17 make-up range. If you spent £6 on any 17 products, you got a cute little nautical tin with a nail varnish, eye shadow and eye liner in! I couldn’t resist! I had been wanting a pale purple nail varnish and wanted to try out their eye shadows anyway so I picked up Parma Violet nail polish, and glitter Chalice eye shadow for £6!

MAY HAUL 007=MAY HAUL 002

= MAY HAUL 010 MAY HAUL 012

Above is what I got inside the cute tin, Knockout red nail polish, Viva Diva eye shadow and Azure eye liner!

MAY HAUL 017

Swatches of the eye shadows, without primer, and the eyeliner with the blue eye shadow on top – a great combination. I cant wait to experiment with these, the colours are beautiful. I have already worn the purple polish and I love it! It makes even my pale hands look tanned! I will take pictures for all of you soon with a small review!

Has anyone been naughty with their cash lately and bought a few selfish purchases? I really can’t help it myself! Does anyone have the hand cream also? What do you think? XX


P.S The Body Shops new Summer Trend make-up is now available, check it out on their website HERE!!! You can see what I thought about the range with some swatches HERE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment