Barry M & Revlon Lipstick swatches!

I love lipsticks SO much, I don’t want to start counting how many I have as I’m sure its a ridiculous number, but I can’t seem to help falling for them!

BARRY M SWATCHES -

146

IMG_0126

IMG_0119

A beautiful bright barbie pink!  This is one of the more soft, moisturizing, sheer lipsticks in the BarryM range and it has a really good colour pay off and pigmentation.  A beautiful colour which I would wear with dark smokey eyes!

54

IMG_0109

IMG_0114

A gorgeous vibrant orange, its shockingly bright but so on trend this Spring, Summer!  The pictures above show the best pigmentation, but when I wear this out I only apply a small layer over lip balm for a cheeky orange tint.  This is one of the most drying Barry M lippies though, so keep balm to hand!

_0187

REVLON SWATCHES

005 STRAWBERRY SEUDE (MATTE)

IMG_0162

IMG_0161

005 is the perfect matte red in my opinion.  It is so pigmented, has great lasting power and is just the most beautiful, elegant vampy red.

004 PINK ABOUT IT (MATTE)

IMG_0156

IMG_0151

These pictures do not do this lipstick justice.  It really is the most unique pinky-red which can be built up from a flush of colour, to full pigmented lips (above).  These lipsticks are in the matte range as well which means they are striking and just glamorous.  If you wanted shine you could always pop gloss over the top.  Again, this doesn’t budge so you won’t need to keep applying.

0170

So there you go, some beautiful lipstick swatches to drool over!  Has anyone also got these lipsticks? What do you think of them?  What do you think about matte lipsticks? XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment