Limited edition The Body Shop blushes!

Hey girlies!! I’ve never showcased my big collection of blushes on here before, and as we are approaching summer I thought I should start with my pink limited edition blushes!

As you all probably know by now, every season The Body Shop bring out a limited edition ‘trend’ range.  I have collected almost every blush/bronzer from each collection for the past three years and today I’ll show you the blushers (bronzers will come in another post!)

Here they are – I will try hard to remember the year of each one but pardon me if I’m wrong!

numberedblush

1 – 01 Roseflower Blush in Pink (Spring Trend 2009) A beautiful pink blush which was my absolute favourite a while ago.  I stopped using it to save it as I only have one, but it is just the perfect glowing pink shade for summer.  The powder also weirdly smells delicious, like Moroccan rose!

2 - 02 Cheek Bloom in Dune Pink (Summer Trend 2008) – I have fallen in love with this peach blush all over again, its so stunning!! Perfect for this coral trend, I can’t think of another blush like it.  I really like that it is matte as well, as the only other peach blush I have it shimmery.

3 – 01 Blush Trio in Cool Dusk (Autumn Trend 2009) – An intensely bright mixture of shimmery pinks! I have never worn this out as it is really pigmented and bright, but I just need to find a way to work it on my pale skin.  It is stunning though, the colours are gorgeous and daring, screams out Barbie to me!

4 – 01 Blushing Daisies (Spring Trend 2008) – Another one of my absolutely favourite blush/highlighters.  It just gives the most gorgeous shimmery pale pink which suits any skin tone and just makes you glow!  I love that you can add it on top of other blushes, and you can also use on décolletage and eyes etc!

 blush3limitededitionblush

They are super stunning huh! I really adore these blushes and wish that they wern’t limited edition, but I’ll just have to use them wisely and sparingly!

Has anyone out there also got these blushes? Its so aggravating when a beautiful product comes out and its limited edition huh!  Also, if anyone knows of a blush that is similar to 2, then do let me know!

XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment