Sleek Bad Girl Swatches

When this palette first starting making its debut on beauty blogs I knew I had to have it!  I rushed out to Superdrug to pick it up and I’m so glad I did. 

I think that if I could create my very own smokey palette, it probably would have been identical to this!!  The colours are all ones that I would use on myself on a night out, Sleek did very well here in my opinion.

IMG_0397

Top Row – Innocence, Gullible, Blade, Gun Metal, Underground, Noir

Bottom row – Intoxicated, Envy, Obnoxious, Abyss, Twilight, Rebel

2

My favourites are Blade, Gun Metal, Intoxicated and Twilight, although all are beautiful and I can see myself using them all.  Certain colours in this palette really remind me of my Kat Von D palette (which you can view here) which is also one of my favourite eye shadows sets.  I’m also delighted that they bought this out as its very similar to the Graphite palette they released a while ago, which was limited edition and I didn’t manage to get it – they shades are very similar, so I’m happy!

IMG_0549

What I think - I like the fact that Sleek are now coming to terms with the fact that the public want the eye shadows in their palettes named, so now we can easily identify them.  All shadows are beautifully pigmented and for £5.99 the quality again is fantastic.  Sleek is fast becoming one of my favourite makeup brands, if only they would start replying to my emails – (I’ve sent them about 5, none of which have been replied to yet!).  I’m glad to say this palette is also becoming permanent, so there's lots of time for you to go out and grab yours.  I’ll do some nice dramatic smokey eye looks with them when I have a break from Uni!

Have you got this palette yet? What are your favourite colours and would you like to see some looks created with this set?

XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment