February Glossy Box!

I had forgot that it was that time of the month again when the postman came a knockin’ on my door with the Feb GlossyBox. As usual, I saw down with a cup of tea, my camera and eagerly opened the box and spent time playing and trying all of the products (I do love this little Glossy Box routine I have going on!).

IMG_0677
1

23

Dr. Bronner’s Magic Liquid Soap – I had heard a lot about Dr. Bronner’s magic soaps before (mainly from The Gloss Goss) but I had yet to try it so I was pleasantly pleased when I spotted it in my box. As you all know, I love multi purpose products and this is another great one. You can use it as a bath soap, cleanser, shower gel, shampoo, etc; On the bottle it states that there are 18 different uses for this. I got the ‘Rose’ scent which is lovely, it smells like rose water.

Paul Mitchell Round Tip Liquid Curl Definer – I’m very excited about this product except for the fact that it had leaked in transit, so I was left with a very sticky, wet, (albeit lovely smelling) box. I’m looking forward to using this when I next curl my hair.

Como Shambhala Invigorate Lotion – I have way too many body lotions so I was not too bothered when I saw this, but I must say it does smell lovely on the skin. It smells a lot like my Mother’s flower garden - geranium, lavender, but also has the added extra of peppermint and eucalyptus which makes it feel really refreshing on the skin. I wouldn’t like to wear this smell out as it is quite ‘olde’ smelling, but its perfect for after a bath and is definitely invigorating.

DuWop Venom Gloss – I know that a lot of people will be happy when they spot this in their box. Duwop is a really big name in the lip plumping world. The colour is lovely, I received the shade ‘Buttercup’ which looks natural and sheer on the lips.

BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow – Last product and another makeup piece! This is a mineral, loose pigment eyeshadow and I received the shade ‘Noir’ which is a pitch black with a hint of shimmer. This is very, very pigmented so its perfect for smokey eyes. I have been using it to ‘set’ my black gel eyeliner and it works a treat. This is very messy though so beware!

What I think – I think this is a really nice well rounded box, with two pieces of makeup and a little bit of body, skin and hair care, there’s a little bit for each inch of your body. It might not be the most exciting box, but it is one which I will get a lot of use out of!

What did you get in your Glossy Box? Would you be happy with two items of makeup?

P.S – Next month something extra exciting (but secret for the time being!) is happening with Glossy Box. I’m not sure what it is yet, but keep your eyes peeled!

0 comments:

Post a Comment