The Magical Contouring Technique

So have I ever mentioned makeup is basically magic? No? Well it is.
In my highlighting video, I showed you guys how to accent and shape features of your face and add a healthy glow by applying lighter shades to certain areas. Well, the technique of contouring allows you to sort of sculpt your face by adding a darker shade to areas of the face that you wish to recede. With contouring, you can add the appearance of more pronounced cheekbones to a round face, slim your nose, even hide a double chin. Seriously.
Sound confusing? It's really simple and easy, I promise.
Follow my steps in the video below and you'll be a pro in no time.

Oh and don't forget to check out Sigma Beauty for my absolute must-have contouring brush, the F05, that I mentioned in the video.

xoxo,
Tiffany





0 comments:

Post a Comment