MUA Love Hearts Nail Varnish Swatches!

IMG_0207 
I <3 U
1

I’ve got to say now, ‘I <3 U’ must just be my new favourite nude nail varnish!  When I saw it I knew that I was going to love it and the colour has not disappointed me – it almost looks like a pale baby pink on my nails and it really suits my pale skin. 
One thing I did not love about this polish was the formula.  I nearly gave up after the second coat when it still looked horrendous and streaky on, but after the third coat then this actually looked okay.  You can tell in the photographs above that it is still a little streaky in some places, but it isn’t that noticeable.  This would be incredible if the formula and texture was better, but for £2 it is a bargain.

U & I
2
This is actually my first ever yellow nail varnish!  Its a gorgeous shade, almost like a bright pastel yellow and it is very striking when worn.  I’m going to save this for the summer because I suspect it’ll look gorgeous with a tan.  The formula of this polish is a little better but still needed three coats to be perfect. 

What I think – I’ve never tried MUA nail polishes before so I can’t compare the Love Hearts collection to any of their previous polishes, but I think these are gorgeous colours.  I love pastel shades and these are perfect for spring and summer.  At only £2 then these really are a bargain and a great little addiction to any nail varnish addict, but I do wish the formula of I <3 U was a little better!

Have you picked up any of the Love Hearts collection so far?  Have you tried any of MUAs nail polishes – if so, what do you think?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment