Beauty UK Lip Lust in Date Night!

I’m not a big fan of lip glosses as you all know, but recently I’ve been changing my ways!  You see, there I was, browsing Superdrug one day when this beauty caught my eye. 

IMG_0016
IMG_0217
3 

Beauty UK’s Lip Lust in ‘Date Night’ is a beautiful creamy pink lip gloss.  It has a furry type of sponge applicator (instead of the usual doe foot stick) which disguises it as a gloss (to me anyway) so it is more wearable.  It has a beautiful colour pay-off from the applicator and it is hardly sticky – another reason why I adore it.

This retails for £2.99 in Superdrug so its really affordable and a lovely change to wearing a lipstick – the shade is absolutely perfect for my pigmented lips and it’s a very wearable colour.  I’m going to snoop around the Beauty UK stand again next time I go shopping to see if I can spot any more affordable gems like this one!

What’s your favourite lip gloss?  What’s your favourite piece of makeup from Beauty UK?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment