How to Highlight & My Fav Highlighting Products

Ok so how did this post slip through the cracks??
I totally thought I did this to accompany my Highlighting video when I posted it. Apparently not.
Anyhow, here it is.
Highlighting is one of those "fine line" matters. In that there is a very fine line between "candle-lit and glowy" and "disco ball frost explosion". Sounds dramatic, but it's true my friends. You also have to be careful considering that heavily frosted products (like so many highlighting products are) will do nothing but emphasize pores and fine lines when applied over them. So it's like a double "fine line" matter. ha. ha.
...Anywayyy, check out the video below for lots of my tips on how to avoid these highlighting pitfalls and to get glowy, angelic skin and to emphasize your best features by highlighting.
But first, here are my list of favorite highlighting products mentioned in the video.


Sigma F35 brush
MAC Carefree Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
MAC Shape Powder in Emphasize
MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl
MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
Sigma F05 brush
Sigma F40 brush
Benefit High Beam
Tarina Terantino Pearl Glow Primer
Loreal Magic Lumi Primer
Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder (or the loose beads)
Sigma F50 brush
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

*Also, don't forget to take advantage of the January Sigma Beauty discount code before it's too late. (makeup brushes mentioned above) Click here http://tinyurl.com/sigbrushes and enter code 0112XJML at checkout to save 10% off your entire order until Jan. 31, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment