Favourite Hair/Skin Products in 2011

This is a little long awaited but the time has finally arrived!  This post is all about my favourite general hair, skin and body products that I have used the most in 2011.  You can find the post on my favourite makeup products of 2011 here. 

I have also again recorded a short video, explaining why I have chosen each product.  I have decided to include BLOOOPERS at the end, for a laafff as well! 

Winners 2011
11

Runners up 2011-
12

1) Fake Tan Range – Beau Bronz  - I love my pale skin and embrace it as much as possible, but I used quite a lot of Beau Bronz throughout 2011 to give my skin a glow.  I adore this fake tan because its full of natural ingredients and because it gave me a nice, natural glow, without making me look orange and fake!
Runner up – He Shi Liquid Express Tan

2) Hair product – Batiste Dry Shampoo – I really wouldn’t have got through 2011 without Batiste, I ADORE it and will continue using it to freshen up my hair for my whole, entire, life!
Runner up: Swarfhkoph Light Finishing Miracle Treatment Oil

3) Hair shampoo & Conditioner – Clynol Colour Care range – After changing my hair colour in the Autumn I become obsessed with not loosing any of the rich, honey blondes that my hair had gained.   I have been using the Clynol Colour Care Shampoo and Conditioner ever since and it has held on to my new shade of blonde.  This also smells deeeeelicious!
Runner Up – Kevin Murphy Born Again range

4) Body Moisturizer – Welda’s Pomegranate Body Oil
– I discovered this through Glossy Box and I adore it because it smells incredible and leaves my dry skin really soft.  It smells like Christmas spices and the packaging looks gorgeous on my dressing table.
Runner up – The Body Shop’s Cocoa Butter Body Butter

5) Skin care range – Paula’s Choice Clear range – I have gushed about how much I love this range in this post, so if you are curious then read it for full reviews.  This range really helped to clear my skin of blemishes this year and I’m now converted to Paula’s Choice skincare.
Runner up – The Body Shop Vit E

6) Spot Treatment – Quinoderm – This retails at around £2.50 in chemists and works wonders on acne and bad skin.  This is extremely drying on your skin but clears blemishes really quickly after a few uses, my whole entire family use this now (even my Dad) and we all love it. 
Runner up – Freederm

7) Favourite Hand Cream – Heathcote & Ivory Vanilla & Brown Sugar Hand Cream – I can’t get over how good this smells!  Because it is such a big tube I don’t take this out, but it sits on my dressing table for when my hands get dry. 
Runner up – The Body Shop’s Candied Ginger Hand Cream

8) Perfume – Lush’s Honey I Washed the Kids – This has now been discontinued but lives on to be my favourite perfume ever.  If you can get your hands on this solid perfume, then do, because it smells incredible; like chocolate, toffee, orange goodness.
Runner up – Miss Cherie Dior

Lip balm – The Body Shop’s Hemp Lip Butter – I have been using this all year round to keep my lips soft and kissable – ha!
Runner up – The Body Shop’s Cocoa Butter Lip Balm

A few extras -
Favourite High Street Beauty Range – Sleek MakeUP 
Runner up – Look Beauty

Favourite High End Beauty Range – MAC
Runner up – Estee Lauder

Favourite High Street Store – H&M
Runner up – New Look

What were your favourite hair, skin and body products of 2012? 

I hope everyone is well!

xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment