Long Time, No LUSH....

What is it with me and LUSH? I LOVE LUSH. But I don't shop there often.

Maybe it has something to do with my giant pretty apothecary jar stashed with bath bombs waiting to be used...
Which I shamefully change out with seasonal LUSH things depending on the time of year.

Or maybe it has to do with my even more shameful storage drawer container designated just for my LUSH stash. I keep it in my closet because it makes it smell so nice. Bonus.
Yeah. I'm thinking it has more to do with the latter.

When we bought our home, I have to admit, the giant garden tub was a huge selling point for me. Why? Because from the time I saw it, I imagined myself taking LUSH baths EVERY SINGLE DAY. Did that happen? No. I'm more of a shower gal...
Is it too late to make a new resolution for 2012? Use up my LUSH stuff and take more baths. Shouldn't be too hard to stick to.

So now that I've shared all my dirty LUSH secrets, this post seems even more ridiculous.

My question to you... HOW do you all stash your unused LUSH things? Are you like me and end up mysteriously acquiring shameful amounts of the stuff? Are you even more like me and keep buying it anyway?

Ok, so just watch my LUSH Haul video below to see the new unnecessary things I purchased...

xoxo,
Tiffany


0 comments:

Post a Comment