PIXI Beauty store in Carnaby Street!

On Wednesday I made my way down to Carnaby street, where I stopped off at the Pixi store (22a Fouberts Place) for the launch of their new Tinkerbell Disney range.  I had never been to the store before but I am so glad I have now discovered it, it’s an absolute treasure trove of beautiful Pixi products! 

Warning – quite picture heavy!

2


































Treats on the night!
1










The whole store is lined with high shelving units, filled with beautiful products in adorable packaging.  Everything in the store is displayed to perfection!















Had to take a photograph of these powders as it looks like they have a really good colour range available.
3







Words can not describe how much I want these palettes right now – how perfect are they for every day use?!  I need them in my life!








Another absolutely gorgeous product which I’m craving.  The left side is for the cheeks and the right side is all eye shadows – again, perfect for travelling and a gorgeous selection of easy to wear shades.  Also love the light cardboard packaging.
4
































WANT!
5
























One of the best things about this store is the incredible selection of nail polishes! 
The POP shades are absolutely gorgeous ranging from neon peaches to glitters and the Pixi shades are beautifully girly and perfect for spring/summer!
6

















Lip Twins & Eye Crayons & Kohl pencils.  All of the kohl pencils seem incredibly pigmented and soft – as shown in the swatch photograph.  Perfect for adding a hint of colour to your eyes!

I know that I haven’t actually included ANY of the LE Tinkerbell range in this post, but its only because I am so overwhelmed with Pixi’s permanent products!  I can’t believe that I hadn’t heard of the brand before and I will definitely be purchasing an eyeshadow palette or two. 

I will be posting about the Tinkerbell collection very soon and will also include a FOTD wearing the range so you can see how it looks on the skin!

You can buy or browse Pixi products online at – http://www.pixibeauty.co.uk/index.html or in the Flagship store at 22a Fouberts Place.

Have you heard of or bought anything from Pixi before?  What catches your eye most in this post (apart from the cupcakes, haha!)?

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment