Top 10 Favourite High Street Lipsticks

There is not much to say in this post apart from ‘I LURVVEEE LIPSTICKS’.  But you all know that already.  I have decided to make a short video and post about my Top 10 Favourite High Street Lipsticks’.  This means that all the lippies mentioned are all under £10 and available on the high street. 

1

Please watch the video to see why I chose these particular lippies – I explain in a little detail and swatch them for you. (Click on image below!)

12   2

Top Row L-R - Sleek Makeup Barely There, Barry M #147, Barry M #54, The Body Shop #63, Maybelline #115 Delicate Pink.

Bottom Row L-R - Collection 2000 Colour Extreme #9 Playful, Revlon Matte #005 Strawberry Suede, Maybelline Colour Sensational #420 Coral Pop, Look Beauty’s Double Hit Lip Rose Riot, Bourjois #46 Rose Satine

I hope this was helpful if you are looking for a nice, affordable lippie! 

If you like my makeup in the video – do let me know because I have also filmed a video tutorial on how to do it, which I will post if you would like to see!

Also, if you like my youtube video, please subscribe to my channel!

What is your favourite high street lipstick? 

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment