Boots 17 Vintage Love Metallic Nudes Swatches!

1

I am SO angry at beauty brands at the moment for releasing SO many beautiful products that I can’t help but buy, leaving me in more and more debt!  This is another Limited Edition product that I could not have passed up; is it just me or are all the Spring LE beauty ranges beautiful this year!

This little beauty can be bought in Boots, by their own makeup brand - 17 for a mere £5.49, which is FANTASTIC value in my personal opinion.  I’ll give you the swatches and then tell you what I think.

2 

So you get six eye shadows in a little compact with a mirror and a sponge brush.  Each of the e/s are stunningly pigmented.  Each swatch above was literally a swipe of my finger which I then transferred to my arm and they are all still sparkling and gorgeous.  These types of golds and browns are colours which I can easily use daily for a smokey look, and in my opinion are pretty similar in colour and pigmentation to the Sleek Storm shadows.  I’m overly impressed with this product and I think 17 should invest in bringing out some more palettes like this in their core range!

Have you picked this up yet?  Are you also impressed?

XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment