February (2011) Favourites!

IMG_0790

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Moisturizing conditioner (for Platinum to Champagne coloured hair) – Most used conditioner of the month, it smells absolutely lovely and has been keeping my hair soft and manageable.  I can’t speak of the ‘highlight activating’ statement, because I honestly haven’t noticed any change of shade in my hair, but its a lovely conditioner anyway.

The Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail cream – This cream never fails me!  I love it, I love the smell, how it sinks into the skin and how it makes my hands super soft.  I’ve been carrying this 50ml handbag size in my handbag, it hasn’t left my side!

Barry M Flamingo Pink Nail Varnish – So after about two months of wearing nothing but neutral nail varnish shades, I decided to embrace my girly side and whip out the Flamingo Pink.  I know I can rely on this to last well on my nails and to stand out.  One of my favourite nail varnish colours.

The Body Shop LE Brush with Fashion Eyeshadow quad in A La Mode – You can all read about this palette in depth here, but its been my most used palette of February (even out-beating Sleek’s Storm palette which is quite an achievement) so it deserves another mention.

The Body Shop Aloe lip balm – This was sold out in my store for two months over Christmas and I couldn’t wait for it to be back so I could get some.  Its really lovely, I’ve never tried another lip balm like it.  Its a bit like those blistex balms, but it applies really silky and really moisturizes my lips.  I have also been dabbing a bit of this on top of lipsticks to give them a bit of a shine and gloss.

L’Occtaine J’ardin Delice EDT – Not a fragrance I would usually go for as I’m more a fan of the sickly sweet scents as opposed to florals, but this is such a pretty smell.  Its quite a nostalgic fragrance for me, it vaguely reminds me of my grandparents old house when I was growing up – smells like roses, raspberries with a hint of musk and sandalwood.  I’ll write a proper review up of this soon :)

IMG_0784

What have been your favourites recently?  What’s your favourite floral fragrance?

XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment