Holiday Gold Makeup Tutorial- Glamorous & Natural

Happy Holidays everyone!
For my holiday look this year, I knew I wanted to create it around a coppery gold eye. I've done some pretty over the top holiday looks over the years with the typical shimmer and glitz that usually comes with a holiday makeup tutorial, so I decided to make the color itself the focus, while still making it simple to do and very wearable.
This is definitely my go-to look for holiday parties this year (New Year's Eve included).
Hope you guys enjoy!


Products Used:
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in El Dorado
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Lucky
MAC eye shadow in Bronze
MAC eye shadow in Mylar
MAC Pro Longwear eye shadow in Sunny Outlook
MAC Pro Longwear eye shadow in Carefree
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara
MAC Well Dressed and Pinch O' Peach blush
NARS Laguna bronzer
MAC lipstick in Angel
MAC Lustreglass in Morning Glory













0 comments:

Post a Comment