Midnight Black Cat Eye Makeup Tutorial: Naked 2 Palette

I can't believe it's almost New Year's Eve! A holiday where late night parties and celebrations are the norm. What's more appropriate than a velvety midnight-black eye shadow look? I added a bit more drama to it by swooping out the outer corners into a sexy cat-eye. I LOVE it. Hope you guys do too.
And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
What are your resolutions? Mine is to break my Coke Zero addiction and drink mostly water.
Not super exciting since that was my same resolution last year... But hey, It lasted a good three months last year. Maybe I can do better this time.

Products Used:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Sapphire
Armani Eyes to Kill Excess mascara
MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in Carefree
MAC Lip Pencil in Dervish
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy
Make Up For Ever gloss in S2
MAC Well Dressed blush

not shown in video:
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde
Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid foundation







0 comments:

Post a Comment