November Favourites 2011!

Hello all!

So the last time I did a post on my favourite products of a certain month was way back in February this year!  I don’t know why I stopped writing them as they were personally one of my favourite posts to write, but I’m back with my November 2011 favourites, in form of a video post!

IMG_0557

Now I had a proper giggle whilst filming this – I am generally really awkward and cringe on video and I think I am proper embarrassing in this particular one.  It didn’t help that my sister was in the next room and was listening and laughing at me talking to myself.  Skip to 7.25 and 9.55 for if you fancy having a laugh!

Products mentioned
Shu-uemura UV Under Base Mousse SPF30 – A gorgeous light mousse primer in the shade beige.  I’ve been using it throughout November and it has ensured my makeup always looks flawless after foundation!
Sigma Duo Fibre Brush – I usually use my fingers to apply my foundation but I’ve recently started using this brush to buff my cream foundation (MAC’s Studio Finish Foundation) in to my skin and it makes my skin look really natural and not cakey at all.
Look Beauty Nail Pop in Bling, Blush in Sculpt Shade 5 and Double Hit Lip in Rose Riot Shade 5 – I am in the middle of writing a massive post on lots of Look Beauty products so I am going to save swatches and mini reviews until then! 
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Balm and Hemp Lip Protector – Gorgeous lip balms to keep my lips soft this winter.  The cocoa butter one smells like chocolate, which is a nice touch!
Boots 17 Nail Polish in Fury – The most perfect, shimmery, golden nail polish for this autumn, I adore wearing this shade. 
BC Hair Therapy Oil Miracle Light Finishing Treatment – I am going to write a big review on the products I’ve been using on my hair ever since changing hair colour and this will be included.  This really is a miracle product and I adore how soft and manageable it makes my hair!
The Body Shop Spiced Pumpkin Shower Gel – I love this limited edition shower gel because it smells like Christmas – it is the most perfect spicy winter scent.  Need to stock up on this before it goes!

I hope you’ve liked this post – please let me know if you’d like me to film a favourites video each month, I’ve quite enjoyed doing it, give me your suggestions!

What products have you been using lots this month?  Would you like more ‘favourites’ videos?

And finally, do you know how to pronounce ‘Schwarzkopf’? Haha!

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment