MUA Heaven & Earth Palette Swatches & Review!

Being a complete eyeshadow palette addict that I am, I have spent an awful lot of time searching high and low in Superdrug stores for this much talked about MUA palette. Named ‘Heaven and Earth’, this is been sold out in most stores that I’ve been looking in for a very long time, until last week when I spotted it and swiftly snapped it up.

I am a sucker for neutral shimmery eye shadows (as you probably know!) and this palette contains 12 of the most perfect shades to create a smokey brown look or a natural golden eye.

12

What I think: I have not been disappointed with this palette. The swatches above are on an un-primed arm and are surprisingly pigmented for the price of the palette. There are a good variety of golden browns, light shimmers and chocolates to suit every skin tone. I do find that I get a bit of drop out after using these shadows but these are easy to sweep away with a fluffy brush.
I would recommend this to any who is looking for a similar but cheaper version of the Urban Decay Naked Palette – this is just as good and a lot more affordable!
In terms of whether or not I prefer this to the famous Sleek palettes, I must admit I prefer Sleek a little more – the packaging of their palettes are more stable, I like the fact that Sleek name each individual eyeshadow and I like that they usually include a mix of matt and shimmer shadows.

Just to give an example of the kind of look I’ve been creating with the MUA Heaven and Earth palette, check out the EOTD below!
I use the lightest shades all over the eye, right up to the brow bone and then add a selection of the darker browns to the crease of my eye. I then run a tad of 2+4 from the bottom row along my lower lash line after using a black kohl pencil. Finished with liquid liner on the top lash line and mascara!

1

This palette is available in Superdrug stores for £4!

What is your favourite brown eye shadow palette? What other MUA palettes do you recommend?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment