Yardley London Christmas Gift Ideas!

I realised that I’ve been a terrible blogger this Christmas and haven’t given you any Christmas gift idea’s apart from my overview of Boots 2011 Xmas Gifts

I thought I’d show you a few smellies that I think would make nice gifts this winter, from Yardley London.  I think Yardley need more recognition – they have been around for a few hundred years now and make such beautiful smelling bath products, but I think most people just dismiss them as they are mainly stereotyped as gifts for nannies etc. 

IMG_0694 

Well this year, I am in fact giving my twenty year old sister an English Rose talc and soap gift set (pictured above).  My little sis (Becky – who I hope is not reading this right now!) loves Yardley talc powder because of the vintage, girly, shabby chic packaging and because of its gorgeous, delicate fragrance.

 1

A few other gift sets available from Yardley are their EDT & Body Spray gifts, available in their main fragrances of English Lavender, Rose, Lily of the Valley, April Violets and Royal English Daisy which I have.  Royal English Daisy reminds me of the fragrances I used to wear in my teens, growing up – light, floral and fresh.  I like that these sets come with a body mist – I almost always carry around a body mist with me to keep me smelling sweet throughout the day.

The EDT & Body Spray gifts are £9.99 and the Talc & Soap gifts retail at £8.99.  These are available at Boots and remember they are included in the 3 for 2 gift offer so you can get a third free! 

Do you use any Yardley products?  Which is your favourite Yardley scent?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment