Naked 3 Palette –Review & Swatches!

Ever since the first launch in 2010, the Urban Decay Naked Palette has definitely become somewhat of a craze in the beauty world. It’s not surprising as they are beautiful palettes packed with 12 stunning neutral based shades which can be used to create a variety of looks  Naked 3 has just launched and I was lucky enough to get my hands on one before they make their appearance in stores on 16th December.

Read on for my full thoughts and swatches!

NAKED PALETTE 3 SWATCHESNAKED 3 SWATCHES 2
NAKED SWATCHES 1

My favourites on first glance are Strange, Nooner, Mugshot, Darkside & Blackheart.  Strange is a matte cream white shade which makes the perfect base for all eyeshadow looks and Nooner is another matte brown which a pinkish tinge which looks stunning in the crease of the eye.  Mugshot and Darkside are stunning shimmers which when paired with Blackheart makes the ultimate smokey eye.

This palette has a rose tinted theme (the first palette was warm tones, the second cool) so this perfectly suits tan and bronze skin tones. I have never been one to particularly love pinkish toned eyeshadows  for my pale skin but this palette really surprised me and I keep finding myself picking it up instead of my other palettes.  The shadows themselves are gorgeous, creamy powders with great pigment which means you can really experiment with blending and coupling colours together.

I’m going to be creating a few different looks with this palette over the weeks to come so let me know if you’d like to see them!

The palette is available from tomorrow - 16th December in Debenhams, House of Fraser and Urban Decay online stockists for £37, but I have a feeling they might sell out quickly so act fast to get one!

Are you dribbling over this? What’s your favourite Naked palette?
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment