Sleek Palette - Original

Does anyone fancy more Sleek swatches?!  I DO!  I bought my sister this palette on her birthday as an extra gift as she was always stealing my Storm one.  She adores this palette, so I thought you may like to see the shades in this one!

april makeup 1 130

orginial 1 original2

And the swatches -

april makeup 1 131 april makeup 1 137 april makeup 1 139

Beautiful colours aren't they? They are slightly more bright and daring than the Storm palette I have, but you can definitely just add flashes of colour to any eye look with these shades.  I much prefer the shimmers in this palette (#2,3,4,5,6,10,12).  The other shades (apart from #1 which is slightly matt), are quite glittery, they have fine pieces of glitter in them, rather than just shimmer (these are numbers #7,8,9,11).  They don’t sweep onto the skin as neatly and cleanly than the shimmers (you can see the glittery bits in the close-up swatches above), but are still beautiful to look at and wear.

Again, all the shadows are very pigmented, which saves you using loads.  All these swatches is using just one or two sweeps of shadow on my finger and then transferred onto my arm.  I thoroughly recommend these palettes.  I know its such a pain that they don’t sell them in the US, I’m sorry if I’m making you green eyed with envy! Maybe I will include one in my next giveaway!

I’d love to see some looks you may have created with this palette, anyone! If you have a link, then post it in a comment below!  XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment