Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Review!

Bobbi Brown have recently launched their new Creamy Concealer kit, as well as a new Concealer and Corrector.  I was invited along to the press launch of this new concealer kit to try out the new product and we were given a master class by the Head of Artistry, Paul Herrington, on how best to use it!

1 

2 The event itself was great – we drank champagne, snacked on the most incredible jerk chicken and had a good play with the products and I got to talk to other bloggers and journalists which was nice!
 
They filmed this video below and I appear in it about four times which is quite surreal, but funny also!  Have a watch and see me learning how to apply the product and being made up!

3 

Anyway, on to the concealer.  I was matched to the shade ‘Porcelain’, and each kit contains a creamy concealer and a sheer finish pressed powder which basically blots any oiliness after applying the concealer, giving your skin a matte look.  The concealer really is quite creamy and does tend to be smudge-able in warmer weathers so the powder is perfect for touching up and blotting any excess oil.  The compact also includes a mirror in the lid.

4

5

What I think:  I can definitely see a difference when wearing this and not.  My eyes do feel and look more awake when its on and it does a great job of concealing blemishes.  The only downfall I can find in this is the fact that it is SO creamy – on a hot day this has smudged below my eyes, bringing all my black eyeliner down with it (leaving me with panda eyes).  I suspect this will be absolutely perfect for autumn and winter but I will still be wearing this throughout summer – just very lightly on my eye bags and blemishes, because it does a fab job of covering them.

What’s your favourite concealer?  Can you see the difference?

XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment