Perfect Eyebrows from a Kit- Anastasia Beauty Express


I have a bit of a fascination with eyebrows...

Weird that I often neglect my own. But because I'm always a sucker for kits and palettes of any kind (especially ones with super cool stencils included), I figured I'd give this one a whirl.

It's got everything you need for perfect brows- five stencils (there's one for every brow shape, I promise), two shades of shadow to fill brows, wax (to keep brows in place and help powder adhere), and two highlight shades. Oh, and a little cheapo angled brow brush. It's really not the best brush in the world to fill brows (I use mine for the wax only), but you can get a great brow brush from Sigmabeauty.com. My favorite, and the one I feature in the video, is the E65.
The only thing it's missing...tweezers. Not that I would expect great ones to be included in a kit like this, but I definitely have started keeping mine inside of it as tweezing is a step to include at least once a week or so in the whole process.

While I've always been skeptical about the whole "stenciled brow" concept, it's actually quite amazing when you try it out. It turned me into a brow stencil believer. ...and actually shocked me that I didn't end up looking like this:

*I had the most epic awful brow picture for this post. But didn't have the heart to actually post it because if someone recognized their brows on here I would die. Use your imagination. Or just Google "chola brows" for some entertainment.
Check out my video below for a step-by-step tutorial using this kit and a review of this product (I use the Blonde shade).
The Anastasia Beauty Express kit can be purchased at Ulta, Sephora, and anywhere Anastasia Beverly Hills products are sold.


0 comments:

Post a Comment