Sleek True Colour Lipsticks Part #2

Today I have FIVE more Sleek lippie swatches and mini-reviews for you! Are you ready to see these beauties?

2 sleek2

L-R Coral Reef (sheen), Papaya Punch (matte), Mulberry (sheen), Vamp (matte), Baby Doll (sheen).

Coral Reef – I love, love this lipstick, the colour is so beautiful and kinda unique I think; its a pretty pink with a slight coral tint. This is a sheen lipstick so its lovely and moisturizing. Perfect for this summer.

Papaya Punch – This is super similar to Coral Reef except its matte, so its a tad drier (so apply lip balm before hand), and its a bit more orange. Again, I love this colour but just wish it was a bit more moisturizing.

Mulberry – Super scary in the tube but once on the lips its pretty wearable, but only in the winter I think (I couldn’t imagine anyone wearing this in the summer), or anyone wanting to support the ‘gothic’ trend. Its a dark purple/burgundy/red. The formula of the lipstick is really lovely and silky, almost looks like you’re wearing a gloss on top of it.

Vamp - I have fallen in love with this lipstick. I have never owned nor worn a dark red before, I’ve always stuck to bright reds but I feel very mature and sophisticated when wearing this. It’s a matte which is definitely vampy and works really well with smokey eyes and pale skin. My little sister has actually run off with this (grrrr!) because she also loves it.

Baby Doll – I think this colour is so pretty and adorable but I don’t think it suits me AT all. Its a super pale baby pink, but really drains any colour from my face (you can see in the swatch above it makes my skin around my lips almost look grey!). I think this would only work on quite tanned skins, or for fancy dress!

What I think – Now that I have tried out five more of these lipsticks, I’m even more impressed with Sleek and their ability to create affordable, good quality, pigmented products. At only £3.99 each these lipsticks are a bargain in Superdrug stores. You can see swatches of another four of the True Colour Lipsticks here.

What’s your favourite Sleek lipstick shade?

XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment