Summer Self-Tanning and Bronzing How-to and Fav Products

Yep...it's that time of year again!

I absolutely LOVE this time of year because of the warmer weather. With warmer weather comes smaller outfits which equal more skin... Which usually leads to a self-tanning routine that is an absolute hassle.

I don't like to have more of a tan in the summer because it's "trendy" or because I feel I have to. I personally like a bit of a glow because it's what I personally prefer and feel more comfortable with. Some people prefer just the opposite, and that's perfectly fine!

But if you are like me and love a bit of a natural glow, but don't have a the time or patience to mess with complicated and messy self-tanning products, check out my video below for the awesome new products I've discovered that do the trick!

Happy Summer!
xoxo
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment