Beauty UK Baked Eyeshadow

I have recently discovered a gem and it belongs to the makeup brand Beauty UK.  My sister always buys nail polishes from Beauty UK (which I always end up stealing because they are super pretty and pigmented) but I’ve always walked past their stand in Superdrug stores.  Anyway, for the past week I’ve been using this baked eyeshadow palette and its now a staple in my day makeup bag.

bu1

bu2

As you can see these shades are stunning – they compliment each other beautifully and the quality and pigmentation of the shadows are just fantastic.  They have the perfect amount of shimmer and are not chalky in the slightest.
There is also a chunky brush hiding underneath (on the bottom of the packaging) which you can slip out – however its quite big for the shadows and isn’t dense enough to pick up enough product so I don’t use it.

bu3

bu4

IMG_1050

Above are a FOTDs using the palette.  I use the lighter gold all over the lid up to the brow bone, the lighter brown on the crease of the eye, and then I layer the darker brown on top and blend upwards. 

FACE – MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC15, BLUSH – TBS Matte & Shimmer Pink Cheek Colour, LIPS – Sleek True Colour lipstick in Barely There & TBS Lip liner in Pink Brown, BROWS – New Cid i-groom, MASCARA – Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge.

The eyeshadow palette retails at £3.99 which is a bargain for the quality of the eye shadows (although the actual packaging is rather cheap looking).  I have the shade ‘earth’.

Next from Beauty UK I’m eyeing up the metallic eye quads and the baked blushers!  You can purchase their products from their website here, or in Superdrug stores.

Have you ever used Beauty UK products?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment