FIRST PEEK! NEW Sigma Eye Shadow Palettes

I'm so excited to give my readers a first peek at the three new palettes from Sigma.

I have to start by saying that I'm very picky about eye shadows. But you all probably already knew that...

The packaging, color selections, and formulas are great. They're also priced incredibly well. Only $35 for 8 shades and a dual-sided brush. Not your typical brush that comes inside a palette that you immediately throw out because they're cheaply made, but one that is actually the same quality as the ones you'd buy separately.


**These will be available on June 24th at SigmaBeauty.com**
My readers get an even better deal by clicking here and using my Sigma discount code, "TIFFANY2011" to save an extra 10% off anything on the site until June 30th :)

I'm also giving away 13- $100 gift cards to SigmaBeauty.com! All the details are in my giveaway video :)
If you win my giveaway that is currently running, you could use your gift card to get all 3 palettes if you wanted! Pretty awesome.


On to the swatches...

Bare Palette


Dare Palette


Flare Palette

I'm really impressed with the formulas of these. I've been wearing them a lot over the past few weeks and I've been so excited about sharing them with you all. I'm definitely planning on doing tutorials with these in the future so be on the look out for those!


Here is a closer look at the brush that comes with the Bare palette. The brushes that come with each type of palette are totally different! I love that.


For more on these palettes, click here to check out my full review video.


xoxo,
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment