M&S Summer beauty!

Now, when I think of Marks & Spencers I automatically think of incredible biscuits, gorgeous lingerie and crayfish & rocket sandwiches… not makeup.  However after attending the M&S Summer Press launch I was positively surprised at all of the beautiful cosmetics that they sell.

ms1

ms2

ms3 Firstly, the bronzing products are superb – highly pigmented, gorgeous shades of bronze and tan.

The ‘Perfection Colour Rich’ lipsticks look beautiful, a great range of colours with an added bonus of SPF 20 which is just ideal for summer. 

Tess Daly’s Spa and body range looks elegant and expensive (but they’re really affordable!) – there are a few highlighting, shimmer body oils available which I’m eyeing up for holiday.

Also – they are a fab range of lip glosses, palettes and nail varnishes available which are very affordable for all of us on a budget.

I had the chance to have my nails and my makeup done, which I jumped at the chance for (I love getting pampered/dressed up)!  I chose a pretty coral/pink shade for my nails which aptly matched my pink lemonade cocktail (please ignore my scruffy locks, I obviously need to start styling my hair properly!)

ms4

ms5

Makeup wise, I chose to be daring with a bright green for a mermaid type look.  That colourful palette in the photograph above is priced at around £3 and is super pigmented; the teal green is what was used on my eyes.

ms6

It was also fab to meet some other bloggers and members of the Handpicked Media team, which I’ve just become a part of (very exciting!).

I believe that most of the makeup in this post is out already in M&S stores, just in time for summer holidays!  You can visit the M&S website here.

Have you ever used M&S makeup before?  What are you eyeing up?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment