MAC Minis! "Sized to Go" Collection

Travel-sized items make me extremely happy...

I often find myself wandering down the cute little travel-sized products aisle of whatever store I happen to be frequenting. Not always right before a trip, but just because travel-sized anything looks so darn cute.

Combine my excitement of travel-sized items with one of my favorite cosmetics brand and you have something pretty special...
...who thought a 1 oz. Fix+ could be so cute?
(l-r) Cleanse-Off Oil Tranquil, Green Gel Cleanser, Fix+, Strobe Cream, Pro Eye Makeup Remover

and mini MAC Wipes? Genius.

My obsessions from this line? Fix+, Cleanse Off Oil/Tranquil, and the Demi-Wipes.

These will FOR SURE be traveling with me to LA at the end of the month. ...and looking cute on my counter and making me smile with their precious mini size until then.

Also available from the line- Cleanse Off Oil, Oil Control Lotion, and Studio Moisture Cream

These are a part of the permanent line also. Which is awesome. No need to hoard, guys.


official release date info:
MAC Sized to Go collection:
Available June 9, 2011 at all MAC locations and online in North America
Available July 2011 Internationally


xoxo-
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment