MUA Juicy Lipstick & Peach Lipstick Swatches

When I find a bargain as beautiful as this I can’t resist but pick it up!  This little beauty is from MUA and is only £1!  I adore peach lipsticks so when I saw this I knew it had to be mine.  I also decided to dig out my other favourite peach lipsticks for comparison – swatches below!

IMG_0821  8

As you can see it’s quite a bit lighter and paler than my other peachy favs, but still very pretty.  It has a hint of pink and will look absolutely lovely in the summer. 

The formula is quite odd – It’s appears shiny and moisturizing on the lips but it does cling to any dry patches I have.  I also feel like I have to swipe it across my lips quite a few times until I have the pigmentation I want from it.  It has a sweet vanilla scent which smells a little cheap, but it disappears once you apply it.  For £1 this is a bargain, perhaps if you’ve never worn a pale peach before and wanted to experiment, this would be perfect, but if you are looking for a high quality peach lipstick then I’d probably stick to Barry M or Sleek instead.

What is your favourite peach lipstick?  Have you got any MUA lippies?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment