Sleek Blush By 3 Lace Review & Swatches

When I first saw these cheek palettes it was love at first sight.  I love nothing more than Sleek Makeup, makeup palettes and blushers so I was so excited to get my hands on a few of their new Blush BY 3 palettes.  The first in my collection (and by no means the least – I’m definitely going to purchase both Sugar & Pumpkin too!) is Lace.

The Lace Blush BY 3 palette is just stunning for all skin tones in my opinion and absolutely on trend for this spring and summer with its coral and peachy tones.

LACESLEEK BLUSHBY3SLEEK

Crochet – The most perfect orange blush!  This is very similar to MAC’s Peaches blusher.  It is matte and very pigmented so you only need a light hand.
Guipure – A stunning pink blush with specks of golden shimmer throughout it.  This is very similar to Sleek’s Rose Gold blush but I personally think it’s even nicer!  This looks so pretty on my pale skin and has the most perfect blush to highlight ratio which really enhances your cheeks.
Chantilly – I’m pretty sure I don’t have another blusher similar to this in my collection.  It’s a unique pink with a hint of coral.

BLUSHBY3

I have to say that I think all of the Blush by 3 palettes would look absolutely stunning on darker skin tones – all of the blushers are extremely pigmented and packed with colour which will enhance any skin tones.  Those a little paler like me just use a lighter hand and blend well. 

These palettes are £9.99 each which is a bargain for three good sized products.  I think these are perfect for those who are looking for new blushers to try or those who want to widen their blush collection.  I can’t wait to get my hands on a few more!

Do you have any of the Sleek Blush By 3 palettes? 

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment