Bourjois 1 Second Magic Nail Polish Remover!

Never before have I EVER found a product that has made my life that little bit easier, than this!  Ladies, I introduce you to a product that you will not regret buying – the new Bourjois Magic 1 Second Nail Polish Remover.

POLISHREMOVER
REMOVER2

When I first saw this at the Bourjois event a few weeks ago, my first reaction was ‘borrrring’, but after trying it for the first time I absolutely fell in love. This makes taking nail varnish off SO easy and SO quick that I’ve been changing my nail colour every day! Normally I’m a little lazy and will wear a nail polish for a week before taking off and reapplying a different shade, but not since owning this bad boy.  It literally now takes me under a minute to remove nail polish from both of my two hands.

This little pink pot contains a black sponge with a hole in the middle and is filled with a ‘Nourishing Sweet Almond Oil’ nail polish remover which is acetone and paraben free.  You simply stick your finger/nail in the hole, give it a twist about for maybe four seconds and voila – your nail is completely clear and polish free.  It really is such a simple idea that I don’t know why it hasn’t been done already!

One of my favourite things (apart from how quick it is to use) is the smell of the polish remover.  Normally nail varnish removers stink – but this has a delicious red fruit and vanilla fragrance when used so your fingers smell sweet after using.  Another thing I love is that fact that I do not need to now buy cotton wool.

Something I would say is it does take a little more work to remove glitter polishes (maybe 30 seconds for each nail) but that is so quick and easy in the scheme of things (normally it takes me about 15 minutes to remove glitter polish from all of my fingers) that it doesn't bother me.

This magic product hits stores TOMORROW & will be available in Boots and Superdrug for only £3.99.  Bargain.  I’ve been using this a lot over the past month and it is still going strong so I’m positive I will get another at least three months use out of it.  Not bad for £3.99!

Will you be getting this new magic remover?  What do you currently use to remove your nail polish?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment