MAC Ravishing Lipstick Swatches!

You should all know about my absolute love for peachy orange lipsticks by now!  I picked up MAC’s Ravishing lipstick a few months ago and have cherished it ever since. 

IMG_0348

RAVISHING

Ravishing has a Cremesheen formula so it is deliciously creamy and moisturizing on the lips.  It applies with ease, has good colour pay off and lasts pretty well on the lips.  The shade of this lippie is just beautiful, it looks quite orange in the tube but is very easy to wear.  I find myself reaching for this product a lot because it looks perfect when worn dressed up on a night out and it isn’t too dramatic to wear daily either.
I think this would look gorgeous with a tan in the summer, but it brightens up my pale complexion so it’s a definite thumbs up from me.

What is your favourite MAC lipstick?

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment