My Makeup Collection/Storage Video!

I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love watching makeup collection/storage videos on youtube.  I love seeing how people store their makeup, how much they have and generally just being really nosey, so I thought I’d film one of my own today!

I am a little nervous about posting this as I don’t want people to think I’m showing off or being greedy, but after decorating my room and being happy with the way I now store my makeup I thought I might as well show you guys!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy having a nose.

storage video

If you have any questions about where I purchased my storage or want a closer look at a particular product you spotted, then do let me know!

How do you store your makeup?  Do you prefer Muji or Ikea for storage solutions?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment