Top 5 Favourite Nail Polishes for Spring!

Spring to me is all about bright, pastel shades which help ease us into the heat, fun and colour frolics that is summer, so I decided to put together my Top 5 Nail Varnishes for Spring!  These are all perfect for adding a hint of colour to your daily outfits and are sure to get you in the mood for BBQs, sun and picnics over the next few months.

IMG_0774

Nails Inc Wellington Square* – The MOST perfect peach nail colour I have ever seen, I adore this shade.  It’s absolutely perfect for adding colour to every day outfits and will look absolutely wonderful against any skin tone.

17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Parma Violet – Such a good quality nail polish for an amazingly cheap price.  I love this light pastel purple shade.

Barry M Nail Paint in 295 Turquoise – A nice, vibrant blue shade which looks perfect with two coats.

Bourjois 10 Days Anti Chip Polish in 25 Pastel Coral*– My favourite pink polish of the moment.  This is a pink shade with the smallest hint of orange which I adore.  Very girly and easy to wear.

Orly in Jealous, Much…?* – Also featured in my ‘April Favourites’ post, I have been adoring this nail polish in Spring 2012.  It looks stunning on pale skin and is the most perfect milky green shade.

+ a bonus polish

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Nomad* – Another green, but this is such a striking shade I couldn’t leave it out! 

spring polish 1

I also filmed a video explaining why I chose these products and you can also see swatches of what they look like ON my nails also.  All of the nail polishes above look great with only two coats!

What are your favourite polishes for Spring?

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment